Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
DFW Charters and Rentals is your premier Lake Lewisville Boat Rental Company. Sign-Up below to book your day on the lake now!
Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals
Double Decker Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Max person capacity: 13 adults or 14 adults and children
Party Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Max person capacity: 20-21 adults or 22 adults and children
Tritoon Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Double Decker Tritoon Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals
Max person capacity: 14 adults or 15 adults and children
Party Barge Rental Lake Lewisville
Party Barge Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals
Max person capacity: 18 adults or 19 adults and children
Ski Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Max person capacity: 7-8 adults or 9 adults and children
Pontoon Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Pontoon Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals
Max person capacity: 12 adults or 13 adults and children
Who We Are
We believe in the lake life and our mission is to share our love for the water with as many clients as possible. We are currently open and accepting new reservations for the 2023 season. If you are interested in boat rental on Lake Lewisville, please click the Learn More button below to book now. If you have questions about our fleet, rental requirements, or rates, do not hesitate to give us a call today!
Call Or Text Us Today (469) 596-1332 to book your day on the water!
We are hiring captains
Please Call Or Text Us (469) 596-1332
Boat with the Best
Whether celebrating a birthday or looking for a fun filled day on the lake with family and friends – we pride ourselves on our family friendly atmosphere.
Our staff is comprised of lake lovers and qualified professionals. From ownership down to our captains our team members are trained to provide a safe and unforgettable experience.
Our fleet features new boats with some of the latest vessels on the water. From wakeboard boats to party boats, we got you covered!
Fun and Safe
Our staff is driven by a commitment safety. We adhere to all the latest local, state, and federal guidelines to provide a fun filled day on the water.
Captained Trips (we provide the captain)
- We can add one of our certified captains to your booking for a small additional fee
- They know the lake well and can show you the fun places (beaches, party cove, bridges, marinas, the damn, beautiful lakefront houses)
- It takes the stress out of your lake day, removes the worry of damaging the vessel and costing you your damage deposit
Rental Trips (we do not provide the captain)
- For all rentals without one of our captains, individuals must be 25 or older (must show ID)
- If the captain was born after September 1993, he or she must provide proof of a valid boater safety course
- Must have boating experience to drive the vessel yourself
- No beaching boats or going to marinas; we have trackers on all of our boats to keep tabs
- We can charge your credit/debit card, however there is a 3% fee
- Cash or Zelle is preferred, but we have our business account linked to Venmo and Cashapp as well as many customers find these more convenient
- Must request lillipad (floating matt)/wakeboard/tubes at the time of booking or well in advance for a small additional fee, If you request on the day of there are no guarantees that there will be one available
What to bring
- Food, drinks and alcohol are all welcome on board (Alcohol is permitted for individuals 21 and older)
- No smoking of any kind is allowed
- A cooler will be provided on all pontoons and party boats, please note that we do not provide the ice at the moment so please bring your own
- Life vests for everyone on board are included
- If there are too many coolers on board or the total weight limit seems to be exceeded we reserve the right to cancel the trip or remove adequate weight from the boat to ensure the safety of all passengers
- If someone throws up due to alcohol consumption on the vessel, there will be a $150 cleaning fee and the trip will be terminated for safety precautions with no refund
- Children 13 and under must wear life vests at all times – please inform us of how many children 13 and under there will be to ensure we have enough life vests for them, per Texas law they must wear life vests at all times, we prefer you bring your own children’s life vests to ensure they fit the child properly
- No glass allowed, aluminum cans or plastic only
- For rental trips we will explain where all the safety gear is located (life vests, fire extinguisher, PFD throwable, horn, etc..)
- If there is a storm (thunder/lightning/heavy rain), then we will cancel for safety precautions and reschedule for a future date within the same summer
- We do not offer refunds in the event of cancellation due to weather, only reschedules for any available time within the same summer.
- We do not cancel trips the day before for potential bad weather, we wait until the morning of or up to 3 hours before the trip to make any final determinations.
- We do not cancel trips for overcast conditions or spotty light rain. If there is a storm (thunder/lightning/heavy rain), then we will cancel for safety precautions and reschedule for a future date within the same summer
- Our management will make clients aware if rescheduling is necessary on the evening prior to a scheduled trip, or up to 3 hours before the trip depending on the weather conditions.
- If a storm begins during your trip we will refund the portion of the trip that was canceled.
- We are Located at Lake Lewisville
- We will consider lakes other than Lake Lewisville depending on how busy we are. Weekdays are best for these situations
- If you cancel more than 3 weeks prior to the booking, you will be issued a full refund, after those 3 weeks, there will not be any refunds – we do not offer refunds in the event of cancellation due to weather
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to get unloaded and sign a few waivers
- There is a small fee to park your car at our location
- Dogs may be allowed depending on a few variables
Wind: 5mph E
UV index: 0