Boat Rental Near Me
We Have a Wide Selection of Boats to Choose From Including Wakeboard Boats, Speed Boats, Pontoon Party/Fishing Boats and Double Deck Pontoon Party Boats With Water Slides.
Grapevine Lake Boat Rental
Grapevine Lake is a reservoir located in the North Texas region, about 20 mi northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth. It was impounded in 1952 by the US Army Corps of Engineers when they dammed Denton Creek, a tributary of Trinity River.
Eagle Mountain Lake Boat Rental
Eagle Mountain Lake is a reservoir in North Texas. This Lake is used for boating, fishing and water sports such as sailing, wake boarding, water skiing, and kayaking. The reservoir area also has picnic areas, walking trails, campgrounds, and restaurants.
Lake Ray Hubbard Boat Rental
Lake Ray Hubbard, formerly Eastern Dallas Lake or Forney Lake, is a freshwater impoundment located in Dallas, Texas in the counties of Dallas, Kaufman, Collin, and Rockwall. It was created by the construction of the Rockwall-Forney Dam, which impounded the East Fork Trinity River.
Cedar Creek Lake Boat Rental
Cedar Creek Reservoir is a reservoir located in Henderson and Kaufman Counties, Texas (USA), 50 miles (80 km) southeast of Dallas. It is built on Cedar Creek, which flows into the Trinity River. Floodwaters are discharged through a gated spillway into a discharge channel that connects to the Trinity River.
Captained Trips (we provide the captain)
- We can add one of our certified captains to your booking for a small additional fee
- They know the lake well and can show you the fun places (beaches, party cove, bridges, marinas, the damn, beautiful lakefront houses)
- It takes the stress out of your lake day, removes the worry of damaging the vessel and costing you your damage deposit
Rental Trips (we do not provide the captain)
- For all rentals without one of our captains, individuals must be 25 or older (must show ID)
- If the captain was born after September 1993, he or she must provide proof of a valid boater safety course
- Must have boating experience to drive the vessel yourself
- No beaching boats or going to marinas; we have trackers on all of our boats to keep tabs
- We can charge your credit/debit card, however there is a 3% fee
- Cash or Zelle is preferred, but we have our business account linked to Venmo and Cashapp as well as many customers find these more convenient
- Must request lillipad (floating matt)/wakeboard/tubes at the time of booking or well in advance for a small additional fee, If you request on the day of there are no guarantees that there will be one available
What to bring
- Food, drinks and alcohol are all welcome on board (Alcohol is permitted for individuals 21 and older)
- No smoking of any kind is allowed
- A cooler will be provided on all pontoons and party boats, please note that we do not provide the ice at the moment so please bring your own
- Life vests for everyone on board are included
- If there are too many coolers on board or the total weight limit seems to be exceeded we reserve the right to cancel the trip or remove adequate weight from the boat to ensure the safety of all passengers
- If someone throws up due to alcohol consumption on the vessel, there will be a $150 cleaning fee and the trip will be terminated for safety precautions with no refund
- Children 13 and under must wear life vests at all times – please inform us of how many children 13 and under there will be to ensure we have enough life vests for them, per Texas law they must wear life vests at all times, we prefer you bring your own children’s life vests to ensure they fit the child properly
- No glass allowed, aluminum cans or plastic only
- For rental trips we will explain where all the safety gear is located (life vests, fire extinguisher, PFD throwable, horn, etc..)
- If there is a storm (thunder/lightning/heavy rain), then we will cancel for safety precautions and reschedule for a future date within the same summer
- We do not offer refunds in the event of cancellation due to weather, only reschedules for any available time within the same summer.
- We do not cancel trips the day before for potential bad weather, we wait until the morning of or up to 3 hours before the trip to make any final determinations.
- We do not cancel trips for overcast conditions or spotty light rain. If there is a storm (thunder/lightning/heavy rain), then we will cancel for safety precautions and reschedule for a future date within the same summer
- Our management will make clients aware if rescheduling is necessary on the evening prior to a scheduled trip, or up to 3 hours before the trip depending on the weather conditions.
- If a storm begins during your trip we will refund the portion of the trip that was canceled.
- We are Located at Lake Lewisville
- We will consider lakes other than Lake Lewisville depending on how busy we are. Weekdays are best for these situations
- If you cancel more than 3 weeks prior to the booking, you will be issued a full refund, after those 3 weeks, there will not be any refunds – we do not offer refunds in the event of cancellation due to weather
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to get unloaded and sign a few waivers
- There is a small fee to park your car at our location
- Dogs may be allowed depending on a few variables