Lake Ray Hubbard Boat Rental
Boat Rental Lake Ray Hubbard
Here are some of the key factors to consider when renting a boat on Lake Ray Hubbard:
- Type of boat: Lake Ray Hubbard offers a wide variety of boats for rent, ranging from small fishing boats to luxurious yachts. Depending on your preferences and the size of your group, you can choose a pontoon boat for a leisurely cruise, a ski boat for some high-speed fun, or a fishing boat for a relaxing day of angling.
- Rental period: Boat rental companies on Lake Ray Hubbard offer a range of rental periods, from hourly to daily rentals. If you’re planning a short trip, an hourly rental may be sufficient. But if you want to spend the whole day on the water, a full-day rental may be more appropriate.
- Rental location: There are several boat rental companies located on Lake Ray Hubbard, each with its own fleet of boats and rental rates. Do some research to find the rental company that best suits your needs and budget.
- Safety: Before renting a boat, make sure to familiarize yourself with the safety procedures and regulations on Lake Ray Hubbard. Wear appropriate safety gear and make sure that you have a valid boating license if required.
Once you’ve chosen your boat and rental period, it’s time to hit the water and enjoy all that Lake Ray Hubbard has to offer. Some of the top attractions on the lake include:
- Fishing: Lake Ray Hubbard is a popular destination for anglers, with a variety of fish species including largemouth bass, white bass, and catfish. Rent a fishing boat and spend the day casting your line and reeling in your catch.
- Water sports: If you’re looking for some high-speed fun, try water skiing, wakeboarding, or tubing. Lake Ray Hubbard offers plenty of space for these activities, and rental companies often provide equipment and instruction.
- Scenic cruises: Take a leisurely cruise around the lake and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Rent a pontoon boat and bring along a picnic lunch for a relaxing day on the water.
- Dining and entertainment: Lake Ray Hubbard is home to several restaurants and bars, many of which are accessible by boat. Dock your boat and enjoy a meal or drink with a view of the lake.
Our Google Reviews
Call Or Text Us Today (469) 596-1332
Lake Ray Hubbard
Lake Ray Hubbard is a freshwater impoundment located in Dallas, Texas in the counties of Dallas, Kaufman, Collin, and Rockwall, just north of the City of Forney. It was created by the construction of the Rockwall-Forney Dam, which impounded the East Fork Trinity River1. The lake is named after Ray Hubbard who was an American engineer and a member of Dallas Power & Light Company1. The lake has a surface area of 22,745 acres (92.08 km²) and a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 m)
There are several attractions near Lake Ray Hubbard that you can visit. Some of them include:
— Harbor Lights Cruises
— The Harbor Rockwall
— Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
— The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
— The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
Surface area: 22,745 acres (9,205 ha)
Max. depth: 40 ft (12 m)
Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals
Double Decker Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Double Decker Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals Max person capacity: 13 adults or 14 adults and children
Party Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Party Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals Max person capacity: 20-21 adults or 22 adults and children
Tritoon Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Double Decker Tritoon Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals Max person capacity: 14 adults or 15 adults and children
Party Barge Rental Lake Lewisville
Party Barge Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals Max person capacity: 18 adults or 19 adults and children
Ski Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Ski Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals Max person capacity: 7-8 adults or 9 adults and children
Pontoon Boat Rental Lake Lewisville
Pontoon Boat Rental on Lake Lewisville with DFW Boat Charters and Rentals Max person capacity: 12 adults or 13 adults and children
Captained Trips (we provide the captain)
- We can add one of our certified captains to your booking for a small additional fee
- They know the lake well and can show you the fun places (beaches, party cove, bridges, marinas, the damn, beautiful lakefront houses)
- It takes the stress out of your lake day, removes the worry of damaging the vessel and costing you your damage deposit
Rental Trips (we do not provide the captain)
- For all rentals without one of our captains, individuals must be 25 or older (must show ID)
- If the captain was born after September 1993, he or she must provide proof of a valid boater safety course
- Must have boating experience to drive the vessel yourself
- No beaching boats or going to marinas; we have trackers on all of our boats to keep tabs
- We can charge your credit/debit card, however there is a 3% fee
- Cash or Zelle is preferred, but we have our business account linked to Venmo and Cashapp as well as many customers find these more convenient
- Must request lillipad (floating matt)/wakeboard/tubes at the time of booking or well in advance for a small additional fee, If you request on the day of there are no guarantees that there will be one available
What to bring
- Food, drinks and alcohol are all welcome on board (Alcohol is permitted for individuals 21 and older)
- No smoking of any kind is allowed
- A cooler will be provided on all pontoons and party boats, please note that we do not provide the ice at the moment so please bring your own
- Life vests for everyone on board are included
- If there are too many coolers on board or the total weight limit seems to be exceeded we reserve the right to cancel the trip or remove adequate weight from the boat to ensure the safety of all passengers
- If someone throws up due to alcohol consumption on the vessel, there will be a $150 cleaning fee and the trip will be terminated for safety precautions with no refund
- Children 13 and under must wear life vests at all times – please inform us of how many children 13 and under there will be to ensure we have enough life vests for them, per Texas law they must wear life vests at all times, we prefer you bring your own children’s life vests to ensure they fit the child properly
- No glass allowed, aluminum cans or plastic only
- For rental trips we will explain where all the safety gear is located (life vests, fire extinguisher, PFD throwable, horn, etc..)
- If there is a storm (thunder/lightning/heavy rain), then we will cancel for safety precautions and reschedule for a future date within the same summer
- We do not offer refunds in the event of cancellation due to weather, only reschedules for any available time within the same summer.
- We do not cancel trips the day before for potential bad weather, we wait until the morning of or up to 3 hours before the trip to make any final determinations.
- We do not cancel trips for overcast conditions or spotty light rain. If there is a storm (thunder/lightning/heavy rain), then we will cancel for safety precautions and reschedule for a future date within the same summer
- Our management will make clients aware if rescheduling is necessary on the evening prior to a scheduled trip, or up to 3 hours before the trip depending on the weather conditions.
- If a storm begins during your trip we will refund the portion of the trip that was canceled.
- We are Located at Lake Lewisville
- We will consider lakes other than Lake Lewisville depending on how busy we are. Weekdays are best for these situations
- If you cancel more than 3 weeks prior to the booking, you will be issued a full refund, after those 3 weeks, there will not be any refunds – we do not offer refunds in the event of cancellation due to weather
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to get unloaded and sign a few waivers
- There is a small fee to park your car at our location
- Dogs may be allowed depending on a few variables